Monday, January 17, 2011

Luke Worrall Cheated On Kelly Osbourne With Transsexual

Luke Worrall Cheated On Kelly Osbourne With Transsexual: "

It’s kinda hard to compete when your man’s Other “Woman” has a penis and a killer collection of pumps.

Rock ‘n roll celebuspawn Kelly Osbourne called off her engagement to playboy Luke Worrall last summer amid rumors of an affair. What she didn’t know at the time was that he was having an affair with a pre-op transsexual.

The third piece in this gender-bending love triangle is Elle Schneider, a 22-year-old pre-op transgender woman from Miami. Born Reynaldo Gonzalez, Elle says she met Luke in a New York City nightclub over a year and quickly fell hard for the bleach-blonde twinky. Though Elle takes female hormones daily and has had breast implants, Luke was well aware of what was going on beneath her minidress.

She told him everything.

“I was open with Luke that I was born a boy. He didn’t mind – in fact it turned him on more,” Elle told The Sunday Mirror this week. “He always insisted to me he was single and I had no idea he was engaged to Kelly Osbourne.”

After splitting back in July, Kelly unleashed a Twitter tirade on Luke last month, declaring: “Luke Worrall is the biggest piece of shit..He is the worst thing that ever happened to me…I have never felt heartbreak like this in my life. I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been fucking hundreds of girls as well as men behind my back.”

Meanwhile Elle has also turned on Luke after learning his true colors. “From the moment I met him, he was telling me he loved me and he wanted us to get married, but now I realize it was all lies. At the same time as he was professing his love to me, he was doing the same to Kelly.”

Does news of Luke’s fluid sexuality really come as a major surprise? For goodness’ sakes, the man appeared in full drag on the cover of a transsexual-interest mag! Does he have to wrap himself in a rainbow-colored flag before some of us get the innuendo?

" CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment