Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HOLD ME TIGHT ( Words and Music by Nelio Guerso...

HOLD ME TIGHT
( Words and Music by Nelio Guerson & Carlos Guerson )
(P) 1990 All Rights Reserved SR 356371 and SR 187449
FREE MP3 MUSIC DOWNLOAD
http://ping.fm/RQgjV




( Prelude )

I need your care ( oh )
I need your love ( oh )
Hold me tight ( oh )
All right ( oh )

Love me forever ( oh )
Love me whenever ( oh )
You hold me tight ( oh )
All right ( oh )

When I feel you in my lips ( tchu tchu ru ru..x 2)
In the nick of time I sigh ( tchu tchu ru ru..x 2)
And enjoy your special kiss ( tchu tchu ru ru..x 2)
Special kiss for you and I ( tchu tchu ru ru..x 2)
( Bis )

Hold me tight ( ti ti ti ti ti ahh )
All right ( ti ti ti ti ti ahh )
Hold me tight ( ti ti ti ti ti ahh )
All right

I need your care ( ti ti ahh )
I need your love ( ti ti ahh )
Hold me tight ( ti ti ahh )
All right ( ti ti ahh )

Love me forever ( ti ti ahh )
Love me whenever ( ti ti ahh )
You hold me tight ( ti ti ahh )
All right ( ti ti ahh )



From: http://ping.fm/k6fsn

No comments:

Post a Comment