Thursday, June 9, 2011

steven r mcqueen gay

images hero Steven R McQueen as steven r mcqueen gay. Thanks to Steven R McQueen
  • Thanks to Steven R McQueen



  • pbojja
    03-31 11:36 AM
    can you please let us know which service center you filed and what was your notice date in i485 recipt notice

    Thank you all

    TSC Receipt date is July 2007 ,Notice date is Oct 2007 . By the way I contacted local congressman office when I was current in Jan 2009 , they helped me big time so TSC started processing my file .





    wallpaper Thanks to Steven R McQueen steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen
  • Steven R. McQueen



  • vindas
    06-14 04:05 PM
    I have 3 yrs graduation and 2 year post graduation and one year diploma in computer application. I have 18 years IT experience. I am working in managerial level after filing AC21. But my lawyer says I am not eligible to file for EB2 labor and port from EB3 to EB2. So I am still waiting for my i-485 to be approved. Anyone have any clue if it can be possible to port to EB2.

    Priority Date -Sept 2003
    I-485 - Aug 2007
    Filed 3rd EAD today.





    steven r mcqueen gay. steven r. mcqueen,
  • steven r. mcqueen,



  • samswas
    05-25 03:37 PM
    I think the problem is with the Poll.
    The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.

    So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
    So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??

    Sorry guys ... Yes, problem is with the poll. I created this thread. When I created, I don't know that you can not change your response once you vote





    2011 Steven R. McQueen steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R McQueen #3
  • Steven R McQueen #3



  • gcisadawg
    04-07 02:18 PM
    Folks,

    My mother-in-law applied for a B2 Visa and she was granted a 10 year/Multiple entry visa. At the POE, IO gave a 6months stay on her I-94 form. So far so good!

    We wanted to extend her B2 for another two months so that we can go around a bit during Summer months. We applied for an extension ( I-539 Application to extend Non-immigration status) and we received an acknowledgement from VSC.

    The question is, VSC is processing I-539 for August 07 and I dont think we would be getting her approval before her I-94 expires at the end of this month.

    Some folks might have gone thru this situation before. Based on your experiences, can you pls. let me know what are the possible options here?

    Rgds,
    gcisadawg



    more...


    steven r mcqueen gay. steven r. mcqueen
  • steven r. mcqueen



  • glen
    05-18 01:46 PM
    Absolutely great. Love to be a part of IV.:)





    steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R McQueen #3
  • Steven R McQueen #3



  • JSimmivoice
    01-22 08:27 PM
    Thks for your prompt response snathan, but I've been getting paystub from my new employer Company B (so far I've got 2 paystubs) so in this case I can't possibly getting Pay Stubs from both Company A & B right?



    more...


    steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen,
  • Steven R. McQueen,



  • jojet
    10-26 11:16 AM
    thanks pamposh to answer my quesion





    2010 steven r. mcqueen, steven r mcqueen gay. hero Steven R McQueen as
  • hero Steven R McQueen as



  • need_EAD
    05-18 02:56 PM
    Nandini Nair's fees are very less and I got my PERM LC (in EB2) & I-140 approved through her without any questions. Real quick response!

    She was a weekly columnist for Express Computer on immigration topics.

    nnair@nair-law.com
    www.nairlaw.com



    more...


    steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen: Jeremy
  • Steven R. McQueen: Jeremy



  • helph1b
    08-28 07:03 AM
    Hi Vani,

    Even I have not yet received receipt number for the H1 application filed on 7-April-2009 by my employer in NJ USA. I was also given fedex tracking number for the application that was sent on 7-April-2009. But there is really no clue if the packet sent was really mine. So we are hopeless.

    Are you still in contact with your employer about the H1 application case?

    Let me know if you get any updates.





    hair Steven R McQueen #3 steven r mcqueen gay. Fox, Steven R. McQueen
  • Fox, Steven R. McQueen



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:18 AM
    Thats not the fact! and could be easily argued against.
    "We continue to pay for Your Social Security
    But the presidency gives illegals over legals more priority"



    more...


    steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy)
  • Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy)



  • wandmaker
    07-23 11:10 AM
    If 15 months has passed since your last FP and your GC is still pending then you will receive an FP notice again. It does not mean things are moving and/or someone looking at your AOS file. If you EFILE the EAD - you will receive a FP notice each time for thumb and picture, this is different from 485 FP.





    hot steven r. mcqueen steven r mcqueen gay. and Steven R McQueen are
  • and Steven R McQueen are



  • gc_coming
    07-18 07:04 PM
    This is what my lawyer says : "When the I-140 is already approved, there is no need to submit such letter.
    Only in the rare event that you have an interview at the time of
    adjudication of your I-485, then you must bring a recently dated letter
    stating such only for the purpose to reaffirm what they have already
    approved on the I-140. Interviews for Employment based cases are issued
    randomly. There is no reason to worry about this." Is it correct ?



    more...


    house Steven R. McQueen, steven r mcqueen gay. STEVEN R MCQUEEN
  • STEVEN R MCQUEEN



  • rjgleason
    June 4th, 2004, 02:26 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...

    :D

    Great!!!





    tattoo Steven R McQueen #3 steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R McQueen
  • Steven R McQueen



  • Maverick1
    11-21 09:28 PM
    Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??

    Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.

    May be some will fall in to that category. I know quite a few who have FT job and want to start consulting now. There is no single pattern for all.



    more...


    pictures Steven R. McQueen, steven r mcqueen gay. This is Steven R McQueen at
  • This is Steven R McQueen at



  • Sp�rL
    04-23 11:00 AM
    Wow top marks on the help there Templarian.
    i got the SDL library etc now, and im on my way to getting started :P
    w00t!!!
    this pixel drawing is a bit crazy though lol.





    dresses and Steven R McQueen are steven r mcqueen gay. The charm of Steven R. McQueen
  • The charm of Steven R. McQueen



  • illusions
    02-13 05:16 PM
    All future GC holders click here
    No Immigrant, No Cry
    Click here to send a private message for Bush -- FREE!



    more...


    makeup Steven R. McQueen: Jeremy steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen,
  • Steven R. McQueen,



  • pitha
    08-07 09:52 PM
    First USCIS stopped giving name check status over phone, now seems like they have stopped giving name check status in infopass as well. Another thing is these people are too rude. I am not sure sure what we are supposed to do, not even ask what is the status?

    I had my infopass appointment today, it was not worth wasting the 60 seconds. I go up to the IO, this lady is so rude she would just say my case is pending. I asked about name check she says that cannot be discussed due to security reasons. I called up customer service and could get to the second level that was an IO, who confirmed my name check is pending.

    Infopass depends on the IO or you could be in for some sour grapes ....





    girlfriend Steven R McQueen steven r mcqueen gay. Star Steven R. McQueen
  • Star Steven R. McQueen



  • JunRN
    05-16 03:28 PM
    Marking I485 on I-140:

    This option is also beneficial for both non retrogressed and retrogressed countries:

    1) In this option, you can file concurrent I140 and I485. Hence this option is beneficial to those who are able to file applications concurrently.



    How can you file concurrent I-140 and I-485 if PD is not current, meaning country is retrogressed? You can't file I-485. You can file I-140 only and wait PD to become current to file I-485.

    CP requires police certificates, therefore one needs to go back to home country in advance of interview to get it. I think it also needs police certificates from all place resided since age ?? (16 or 18??). All CP but not all AOS gets interviewed.





    hairstyles Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy) steven r mcqueen gay. Steven R. McQueen - 2010,
  • Steven R. McQueen - 2010,



  • ravindrajadeja
    04-29 04:09 PM
    Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.

    I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...

    After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
    My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
    OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?

    I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.

    aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?


    Thanks a lot

    Ravi





    piyu7444
    05-06 03:05 AM
    Folks,

    I received a Transfer notice today for both me and my wife suggesting that our I-485 petitions have been transferred to the local USCIS office. Below is the exact message.

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On April 30, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    From what I could find through browsing through various forums is that usually one ends up getting an interview when this happens. Does anybody have any other thoughts? or has anybody received a similar notice recently?

    To get an answer just visit this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084





    Ramba
    10-05 05:01 PM
    getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
    You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.

    If it is certain that he/she is not eligible for EB2, why should apply in EB2 and get denied. It is better to apply in EB3 to get it approved. The best option is apply in EB3 now. After few years (once he got 5 year exp), apply new LC and 140 with EB2 and transfer the PD. That will be the wise decision. In the current situation, it is funny to talk about EB2 and EB3 for a persion with PD 2007, particularly Indian orgin.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment