Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pregnant lady gaga

images Lady+gaga+news+today pregnant lady gaga. Is+avril+lavigne+pregnant+
  • Is+avril+lavigne+pregnant+



  • chanduv23
    03-06 01:08 PM
    I will do that first thing Monday. Thanks for the initiative Pappu





    wallpaper Is+avril+lavigne+pregnant+ pregnant lady gaga. Lady+gaga+is+italian
  • Lady+gaga+is+italian



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    Since you are going for stamping in India, just be sure to take your degree certificates as well as transcripts.

    Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.





    pregnant lady gaga. pregnant again; Lady Gaga
  • pregnant again; Lady Gaga



  • GC Struggle
    04-16 02:46 PM
    Ask your attorney to file an MTR. (ensure it done within 30 days of denial). When you file an MTR it sent back to the service center that had actually denied the petetion (in your case NSC) asking the IO to revisit his decsion (with any additional information that your attorney would add). If the IO is unable to make a decision, then he will refer your case to Administrative Appeals Unit.





    2011 Lady+gaga+is+italian pregnant lady gaga. Lady Gaga is #39;Pregnant#39; on SNL
  • Lady Gaga is #39;Pregnant#39; on SNL



  • furiouspride
    01-04 09:43 PM
    Hi Chris,

    I expedite my petion by calling to customercare. I recieved a letter from USCIS, saying that, your file assigned to adjudicating office. Can you please share your experience and if you get any update please do share with me.

    Thanks in advance

    Next time, instead of digging up a 3 year old thread, try the PM feature :)



    more...


    pregnant lady gaga. pregnant 2011, lady gaga
  • pregnant 2011, lady gaga



  • rvurady14
    02-11 01:40 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?




    Sagar,

    I have the same issue and mine got approved on Sep 10. I contacted my attorney and he told me the same answer as your Lawyer.

    Did you use AC21 or still with the same Employer?

    I am planning to use AC21 but because of this issue I'm kind of hesitate to do so.





    pregnant lady gaga. Is Lady Gaga a man?
  • Is Lady Gaga a man?



  • chaks7
    01-20 09:09 AM
    We are expecting, so I do not think it is possible to change insurance. We still tried and got rejected. So that we will leave us with COBRA in case my wife chooses to quit or something happens to her job. And does H4 visa affect COBRA coverage? If you can answer this question that will be very helpful.



    more...


    pregnant lady gaga. Lady+gaga+pics+before+
  • Lady+gaga+pics+before+



  • chanduv23
    08-08 08:52 PM
    I'll be there and will try to bring friends.

    U definitely and and will :)





    2010 pregnant again; Lady Gaga pregnant lady gaga. Lady+gaga+news+today
  • Lady+gaga+news+today



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-18 05:31 PM
    US Laws protect employees completely.

    If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.

    3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.



    more...


    pregnant lady gaga. pregnant Lady+gaga+getting
  • pregnant Lady+gaga+getting



  • AB1275
    12-12 11:29 AM
    My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.


    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.

    Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?

    I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
    please suggest me all the options available to me.

    Thanks!





    hair Lady Gaga is #39;Pregnant#39; on SNL pregnant lady gaga. lady gaga tattoos hip.
  • lady gaga tattoos hip.



  • cableching
    07-18 06:14 PM
    USCIS Looks at I-94 you entered on the I-485 application.
    You must enter the latest I-94 number on the I-485, which is the one you get when you enter US on Aug 15th.

    That's the basis for them to track your status in US.



    more...


    pregnant lady gaga. photo of Lady Gaga holding
  • photo of Lady Gaga holding



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:56 AM
    Thanks for correcting me ... I changed the title

    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.





    hot pregnant 2011, lady gaga pregnant lady gaga. that Nude+pic+of+lady+gaga
  • that Nude+pic+of+lady+gaga



  • surabhi
    06-19 07:25 AM
    Folks,
    I am due for an EAD renewal. However, my I-485 Receipt Notice got lost in mail. :(

    Can I still e-file. A lot of you said, we have to send a copy of the receipt notice as a supporting document. Can I do without it.

    Any pointers would be really appreciated.

    Thank You

    -Bipin

    I-485 reciepts are not part of required supporting documentation.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf

    see page 6:
    This is for paper filing.

    Need front and back of EAD card
    2 photos
    $340 check or None as applicable

    i-485 receipt notices are required only for first time filers not filing along with I485.



    more...


    house Prenup - Lady GaGa Slips pregnant lady gaga. Lady Gaga Tries to Go Home 60
  • Lady Gaga Tries to Go Home 60



  • leoindiano
    06-29 09:28 AM
    Lawyer said they filed on 21st and waiting on the decision. Hope my application is not effected.





    tattoo Is Lady Gaga a man? pregnant lady gaga. judas lady gaga wikipedia,
  • judas lady gaga wikipedia,



  • gc28262
    01-16 04:48 PM
    If I am going to get a new H1B ,do I still need to invoke AC21?

    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.



    more...


    pictures Lady+gaga+pics+before+ pregnant lady gaga. Is Lady Gaga a
  • Is Lady Gaga a



  • sanbaj
    02-20 10:12 AM
    Your lawyer or any competent lawyer should be able to interfile your application. The lawyer has to write a letter to USCIS along with the original approval notice of the newly approved but older PD I140. As per today's EB2/EB3 PD scenario, interfile is the best option for you. Earlier PD transfers ruled when EB2 PD used to be ahead of EB3 PD. Now, EB2 PD is Unavailable. Again, get a competent lawyer who has extensive experience in this particular issue.

    The following thread has most of the information and knowledge you would need: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912&highlight=transfer.

    Best of luck !!





    dresses that Nude+pic+of+lady+gaga pregnant lady gaga. In this post: unf lady gaga
  • In this post: unf lady gaga



  • redcard
    08-09 07:05 AM
    :) Hi All,
    I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.

    peace........


    My Prediction.. buy a powerball ticket...chances and probability of winning some money is more then that of getting a GC in near future or of some legislation reform.:)



    more...


    makeup pregnant Lady+gaga+getting pregnant lady gaga. Prenup - Lady GaGa Slips
  • Prenup - Lady GaGa Slips



  • pansworld
    07-07 04:26 PM
    But at least they will be alerted to a problem. Maybe someone will take notice. Maybe they wont. If not we will figure something else out...my two cents





    girlfriend judas lady gaga wikipedia, pregnant lady gaga. jessica alba pregnant pic
  • jessica alba pregnant pic



  • javadeveloper
    07-18 10:08 PM
    found this one too

    http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14653





    hairstyles photo of Lady Gaga holding pregnant lady gaga. AUDIO: Lady Gaga Premieres
  • AUDIO: Lady Gaga Premieres



  • GCOP
    04-20 02:47 PM
    I recently renewed our passports at Indian Embassy, Washington D.C . I sent 2"X2" size photographs and there was no problem in passport renewal.





    arpu31
    11-15 01:48 PM
    Thank you for your reply.

    Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
    If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.

    Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?

    Thanks,

    Arpu

    I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.

    #3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
    #4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
    #5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.

    But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.

    Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.

    Regards,





    LegalIndianInUSA
    06-18 10:52 PM
    yes it is the red colored number on the visa stamp

    My visa stamp was issued in the US (revalidation locally), which they have now stopped.

    The stamp says place of issue: "DEPARTMENT".
    Is that sufficient to put on the 485 ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment